AUS Sales Commission
AUS Sales Commission Form
The AUS Sales commission form is completed by the sales executive monthly when sales commission is claimable. The basis of claiming sales commission is outlined under the sales contract terms for each
The process of claiming is as follows:
1. Account is loaded onto the Route Maintenance System by Administration.
2. A hard copy of the customer billing is to be printed out by Administration & passed to the Sales
Executive and should be attached to the sales commission form.
3. A commission form to be completed by the Sales Executive based on the information provided by
Administration which is then verified and authorised by the state sales manager and submitted for
approval to the State General Manager.
4. All data is then placed into a sales commission bring up file.
5. After 3 months from date of contract installation, a review of the customer account will be conducted
by the Administration Department who will review any increase or decreases in revenue against the
initial account billing.
6. The Sales Executives commission will be adjusted accordingly based on the commission factor paid
AUS Sales Commission Form (Example)