AUS Daily Sales Activity Record
This record sheet must be filled out daily, in detail, by all Sales Executives / Sales Managers to provide a
record of their daily sales activities. It should be filled out progressively as the day unfolds, not
completed at days end, or the following day. By taking a moment to fill in the details immediately after each
sales call or other activity, the process will be "painless", and will not create a "Job" for later on.
By week end the report will automatically give you the progressive totals you are required to report on your
WAR without any further “compiling". To this end a weeks supply (or more) should be carried in a
clipboard/folder in the sales persons car and the daily sheet in progress should record each specific daily activity.
It should even be taken with them to record specifics of the activities undertaken, when carrying out office work.
The report is designed to highlight the differing types of activity that make up the sales persons day, ie
cold call visit numbers, phone call numbers,other office activity, driving activity numbers and time etc. The
activity classification codes are shown on the bottom of both sides of the sheet. It provides a great tool for the sales
person to examine and improve their time management skills, and to monitor their weeks activity as the week
The rear of the sheet has a place for additional notes or action reminders and a summary of daily and week to date
A copy of all five daily sheets must be attached to the weekly WAR report for the State General Managers appraisal.
Do's & Don'ts – Using the Daily Activity Report
1. Take a folder/clipboard containing the Daily Report Sheets with you everywhere. Sit it on the front seat of your car, at your desk, wherever you are currently working.
2 After each activity fill in the sheet – line by line – Take 30 seconds after each sales call visit, each cold call, each phone call, recording every activity as you complete it.
3. Use it to track your daily productivity as you go.
4. Use it to set personal targets for tomorrows and the rest of the weeks activities
5. By days end you will have completed the sheet. Tally up the days activity numbers at days end and fill in summary box on rear of s the sheet (3 mins max).
6. By week end the report will automatically give you the progressive totals you are required to report on your WAR without any further “compiling
1. Don't wait till days/week end to fill out the report. This is a colossus waste of time and defeats the purpose of the report, which is to help you to self manage your time effectiveness and increase your earnings.
2. Don't fail to analyse the results shown on the report. It provides you with a real and effective self improvement time management agenda.
3 Don't forget its up to you to make this work for you.